Clan °Daerie°

°Clan Multi-Gaming Starcraft 2, EVE Online et League Of Legends°

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Todes
SC2 Player

Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2). Empty
MessageSujet: Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).   Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2). Icon-b10Dim 14 Avr 2013 - 15:11

Name: Andreas

Surname: Sørensen

In Game Level: Master league (mid-high)

IRL activity: Student

Your experiences and performances in your precedent games, whatever it is: I've played games since i was 5 (i think we had a windows 2 with doom on it) and i started playing competitively in CoD4 (where i got the callsign "Todes" which is short for Todeszeichen, this was due to the name "[STi] Todeszeichen" was a few letters too long).
I used to play SC (and BW) in singleplayer back when it first came out

Why joining us? What do you expect from the Clan? I've talked & played abit with the team and you seem very friendly and mature while being respectful of people not being able to play fulltime, i expect a good teamspirit, people to practice with & possibly some action in CW's.

How did you know us? I ment [Dae] Benkro on the ladder & after abit of talking he told me about [Dae].

What do you think you can add to the team: I'm willing to do a good bit of practice in custom games, i'll hopefully be able to win some games for you in CW's & i'm overall friendly and respectful.
Also if you need someone to check for spelling errors when writing english i can help with that, however i do not know french (so i wont be able to translate).

Do you have Team Speak 3 and a functioning microphone? Yes, i got Team speak 3 and a good headset (Steelseries 7h).

What is your playing frequency? It varies depending on how exhausted i am after school (and wether i got some homework to do), but i know i wont be on tuesday (due to it being a long and tough day, might use the day to moderate the ESLtv_sc2 chat on twitchtv), but besides tuesday i'll probably be on most of the time (though i'll mainly play in the weekends).

Are you waiting for a future game? I'm a hardcore gamer who's always looking forward to new games (ESO, Neverwinter, The witcher 3, Prototype 2077 amongst others) however i'll keep playing starcraft 2 actively.

Free text: Hi, my name is Andreas "Todes" Sørensen, i'm 20 years old (turning 21 in july) & from denmark.
I feel like this is needed to be said: i have some anger issues which might come out when certain subjects are talked about (mostly rape jokes and talk about drug abuse) due to past experiances (which i do not feel like writing about on an open forum).
My english is almost fluent, however i have a hard time talking when there's alot of people around (and i might stutter due to being nervous).
I played games for most of my free time (if not all), including Starcraft 2, DotA2, Dragon Age (currently doing a playthrough of Origins), Total war series & many others.
I might stream single player games from time to time (however my internet is too bad to be able to stream SC2 and DotA2.
(whatever you want, like or consider nice to make your application more attractive)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
benkro

Masculin Messages : 352

MessageSujet: Re: Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).   Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2). Icon-b10Dim 14 Avr 2013 - 15:41

nice to see your application finally : D
Hermesio

Hermesio

MessageSujet: Re: Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).   Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2). Icon-b10Dim 14 Avr 2013 - 19:41

Very happy to see your application.

Thank you to precise this point:

"I feel like this is needed to be said: i have some anger issues which might come out when certain subjects are talked about (mostly rape jokes and talk about drug abuse) due to past experiances"

I hope it will be read and understood by all the Daerie members.

I will send you the TS access by PM

Welcome to the test period in the Daerie Clan! cheers
Solringolt
SC2 Player
Solringolt

Masculin Messages : 101

MessageSujet: Re: Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).   Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2). Icon-b10Dim 14 Avr 2013 - 21:10

I'm very impressed by your apply. Really nice and interesting. I always say yes to foreigners because I'm one and I think it's always nice to mix cultures and friends ^^
See you soon, I hope we can make some CG together soon too!
Adhna
Fondateur du Clan
Adhna

Masculin Messages : 1680

MessageSujet: Re: Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).   Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2). Icon-b10Dim 14 Avr 2013 - 23:51

Hi great apply, good luck.

Don't play so much! there are so much beautifull girls in Denmark (i think/hope!)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).   Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2). Icon-b10

Todes, master league zerg player (Starcraft 2).

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut